Panagora is a social enterprise dedicated to providing high-quality, high-impact international health, development, and learning consulting. We are a dynamic woman-owned small business partner focused on market-based and integrated local solutions that strengthen country capacity and independence; and on learning, communications, and technology solutions to accelerate and heighten impact.
- Care deeply about our work
- Inspire collegiality and engagement
- Live a culture of learning
- Lead for quality results
- Champion user needs
- Embrace challenge and complexity
- Promote proven approaches
- Pioneer creativity
- Bridge people, ideas, and technology
- Stay agile and responsive
- Deliver solutions that stick
- Accelerate ownership and capacity
- Work and partner ethically
- Advance inclusion and participation
Learn about our employee ownership journey and how we’re integrating DEI into our business model. Learn how you can support other ESOP companies to do the same and help other women- and minority-owned companies to become employee owned!